Champlain College’s third annual juried student art show features student artists selected by a jury of faculty, alumni, and industry professionals. The exhibition showcases talent in a variety of mediums including; video, audio, 3-D model, sculpture, graphic design, photography, digital & manual painting, drawing, and illustration.
Congratulations to this year’s winners! Thank you to all the students who submitted their artwork and made this year’s show possible.
- President’s Choice: Simeon Pol, Marcy
- Dean’s Choice: Simeon Pol, Harbor Head Light
- Juried Choice: Tyler Bolster, Outpost
- Juried Choice: Sarah Brunkhorst, Walking the Cow
- Juried Choice: Jacob Ballin, Double Exposure
- 3-D Model/Sculpture Honorable Mention: Megan Tyler, 1970’s Listening Room
- Graphic Design Honorable Mention: Madison Laflamme, GRRL Book
- Illustration/Painting Honorable Mention: Megan McAvoy, Maria Borges
- Photography Honorable Mention: Serena Gauthier, “NO.”
- Video/Audio Honorable Mention: Jacob Ballin, Mirror